Hummingbird Aviation -
Ready to help Those Affected by Helicopter School Closing
It has come to our attention, on 01/31/17, that many veterans pursuing a career in aviation, as of 01/30/17, are no longer able to attend training at a particular part-141 flight school in the Twin Cities area. It is often difficult for GI Bill recipients to find schools approved to help them utilize their VA benefits. Hummingbird Aviation, LLC is a prominent part-141 helicopter and airplane training center in Eden Prairie, MN. Being a VA approved flight school in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, Hummingbird Aviation is ready to help those left without an institution to continue their education. The progression of a pilots training is essential towards fully utilizing a persons GI Bill. A lapse in training can be detrimental and lead to repeated lessons. Such a situation cuts into the total funding provided for one’s education. We here at Hummingbird Aviation wish to help those affected by maintaining the progression of their training. It’s our mission to aid flight students in their pursuit of a career in aviation.
- Our school is approved to provide training in both helicopter and airplane.
- We are located in the Minneapolis/St.Paul suburb of Eden Prairie, MN.
- We offer Part 141 training towards both commercial helicopter and airplane.
- We are approved to accept VA benefits through both the Montgomery and Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Hummingbird Aviation is an open-enrollment institution, thus allowing students to begin their training any time during the year.
- Helicopters used are: Robinson R44 and Schweizer 300c
- Airplanes used are: Jabiru J170, Piper Cherokee 140, Piper Arrow
Let us help you achieve success in aviation!
- Office Phone: +1(952) 944-2628
- Phone (24 hour): +1(952) 250-4646
- Email: email@example.com